Love is the glue that gets u together for the lesson....

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All My Love, All My Life

16 years ago I meet this guy...at the time I knew I really liked him and I had a hunch he was the one...14 years ago today I married him! Momma always said trust your heart and I did :o)
                        HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!

It does seem like yesterday when I first meet him cruisin' uptown tryin to impress me with the big bad bronco :) then I think about all that we've shared since that day...and it amazes me.  We were just kids when we meet yet we knew we wanted to share our lives together. Now all these years and 3 beautiful kids later we are still as in love as we were then.  Thank you Andy for being my best friend, for always being by my side no matter what life has thrown at us.  In your arms is where I will always feel safe.  I can't wait to write the next chapters in our lives together.  I love you! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment