Love is the glue that gets u together for the lesson....

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I know it was last Sunday but I'm just getting around to getting the pictures on here...Want to wish my wonderful husband a Happy Father's Day!
The kids woke him up with their cards and hugs-n-kisses then we made a special breakfast and ate outside on our new patio set.  It was an awsome morning!  It was actually our first meal on our new furniture -
We had gone to a garage sale out in the boonee's a week ago and while Andy & the kids waited patiently in the truck (yes that day we drove the truck for some reason-glad we did!) I was loading up on clothes for Bayleann (they had tons of great clothes cheap just her size! JACKPOT!) and there was this table and chairs that was marked $45.00 and I thought hey that's a good deal....well got Andy to come look at it and he's just shrugged his shoulders & didn't really care. So I went to pay and said we'll take the table/chairs and the lady said ok $30.00! I almost did a happy dance in her garage! So we bought the set put it on the deck and the next morning Andy was the first one to sit & eat something out there.....even though he complained when he had to load the thing!
Giving Dad some love!


Austin didn't want pictures...he wanted food!

1 comment: