Love is the glue that gets u together for the lesson....

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wow a 5th grader and 1st grader!

After writing that title I had to stop and say to myself "self-where did that time go?" It seems like just a few years ago we were dropping Austin off at Kindergarten and now he's a 5th GRADER! Holy cow! And little miss Bayleann a big girl now in 1st grade-she was so excited for school today that she went to bed early and was awake at the crack of dawn this morning ready to go...she didn't even want to eat breakfast she just wanted to get to school.  I would have to say that I did not cry this morning! Pretty proud of myself :o) Andy, Zoey and I took them in this morning so we could get some pics with their teachers and give them good bye kisses (yes even Boog let me give him a hug and kiss)

Yes I fed them fruit loops for the first day of school! :o) Nothing wrong with that!

When I was taking this picture Boog asked me if I was going to do this every year til he graduated and of course I said YES!!


Gotcha!

Boog's teacher Mr. Denny...he was the teacher to get according to all the kids! He is awesome with them and I think Boog's going to have  a great year!

Bayleann and Mrs. Kellen....she is also a terrific teacher! Has a wonderful way with the kiddos.  Bayleann is so excited to be in her class!

Well it's off to bed with these little Panthers! Tomorrow is another day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment